Bipolar Disorder Support Pages

Sunday, April 11, 2010

What needs to be written

There are so many thoughts on my mind this morning that I've decided to not write about them right this moment, but to wait until the excitement and emotion of the day (and houseguests) dies down to write about them intelligently and get exactly what I want to say about them down.

The first is the shocking and disturbing death of a child across the street from us; at least the finding of the body of a child.  This is a quiet neighborhood and definitely the first happening of this type event since we've lived here.

The second is weight related and will be not only open & honest about my own dealings with the weight that I've put on, but with how other people treat me and physical effects of it in doing something like going to an amusement park.  Something very embarrassing happened to me today from a result of my being overweight and it definitely had a motivating push behind it afterwards.  I. Must. Change. Things.

So, more on these two topics tomorrow, separately.

No comments:

Post a Comment